Subject: [Leica] SonC's PAW week 52
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 13:45:44 -0600

Now comes the 26th edition of my Pictures of the Week, and I will continue
to share with you in the New Year.

For those of you who have posted pictures, just know that I've eagerly
waited for them.  It inspires me, and as I've said before, it takes lots of
courage to put your work before an international audience of other
photographers, not to mention self-discipline to maintain those pages, and I
admire everyone who posts.

I trust I've forced only a couple of people to place me on ignore for my
occasional red-neck rants.  I'm happy to know I have helped inspire others
to start a Picture A week project.

I will not go into a list of people to thank here, because I am afraid I
would miss one or two, but I cannot express what all of your comments mean
to me; good and not so good, they have all helped.

So, here is my Picture A Week for the last week of the year.  It is my
lovely wife watching the fireworks show as we will be doing tonight at
Midnight.

http://www.sonc.com/paw/kcbc_fireworks.htm

Happy New Year to all of you.
Regards,