Subject: Re: [Leica] Bokeh - proven myth ?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 22:05:23 -0800

Austin Franklin wrote:

> > With a Fuji lens, I'm not at all surprised.
>
> Hi Slobodan,
>
> I have been very unhappy with my Fuji lenses WRT bokeh...it's quite harsh.
> Unfortunately, I have a Fuji GS645 folder, which is great for
> travel...though I am tempted to buy a Plaubel 670...it's got a Nikon 2.8
> lense on it...no idea how the bokeh is on it though.
>
> Austin

I have a Fuji large format lens, my only large format lens for my Cambo
NX, a 210
for that Halloween thing i did which all shot wide open. f5.6!
http://www.markrabiner.com/Catagorypages/Halloween2001.html

I don't see no stinkin bokeh. But I'll have to take it outside.
And shoot it wide open which will be a pretty original thing to do.
I hear these Fuji large format lenses are used by many of the best
people in photography.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com