Subject: RE: [Leica] Bokeh is nonsense!!!
From: "Wang, Albert" <Albert.Wang@ibx.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 08:24:34 -0500

Well, if anyone is totally interested, I can take completely 100% out of
focus pictures with the Leica and snap various test shots like crazy and
that series could be considered "Study in Bokeh, Parts 1, 2, and 3." Anyone
up for the Pseudo-Bokeh challenge?

By the way, I go to photo gallery to look at the stuff in focus or so I
think...

Alfie