Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: tragedy upon tragedy
From: "Wang, Albert" <Albert.Wang@ibx.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 13:37:58 -0500

I agree with B.D. here. No one was expecting 9/11 to occur and the loss of
lives, property, cultural icons, New York City culture, vibrancy was
immeasurable. Rebuilding our lives is going take our country a long time.

I did support the photojournalist and relief effort by buying the Magnum
photo book for Sept. 11th. Very moving and startling pictorial rendition of
the WTC tragedy. For me, the most startling picture was the collapsed
basement of the WTC. Such haunting glory to be missed forever.

I just hope that the Kennedy archives have duplicates so that they can
rebuilt a separate museum exhibition once again.

Albert