Subject: Re: [Leica] Ilford Delta 3200 developing
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspw.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 11:55:50 -0500 (EST)

brian,

5-liters seemed a large quantity to me too when they dropped the smaller size.
i ended up getting the doran/premier 2 gallon tank with floating lid
from www.calumetphoto.com and it's worked out pretty well.  (i've used
up about a gallon since october)  reminds me; gotta order more xtol.

it certainly motivates you to shoot a lot of film!

- -rei