Subject: RE: RE: [Leica] Bokeh is nonsense!!!
From: "Jeffery L.Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 11:00:21 -0600

As long as I live, I will no doubt put "pleasing bokeh" at the front of
my concerns when taking an image. There are many times that I want the
background to be out of focus, but I don't think I'd think of ways to
make the bokeh look one way or another. The only bokeh I have seen which
made me shudder is, of course, mirror lens bokeh. I find it very
distracting.

By the way, does anyone have a Minolta P&S (that really expensive one)?
I have read that it uses holes of different sizes instead of a
diaphragm. If they are perfectly round holes, would that not give them
really bosso bokeh?

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA