Subject: Re: [Leica] Fw: PAW 2002
From: "robmellor" <robmellor@onetel.net.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 23:58:04 -0000

Thanks Nathan great advice just what i was looking for, i have had another
go and made the suggested changes took me a while but all part of the
learning curve.
I was looking at other things and didn't really notice the scratches.

Also got some good advice from Steve LeHuray regarding file size which i
have also incorporated.

Once again thanks to both of you.

Regards Rob

Mellor