Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 2 "Rob"
From: "robmellor" <robmellor@onetel.net.uk>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 17:32:06 -0000

My PAW 2 is now up, i liked this picture the best of my pictures for the
week however.

Its a picture of my Dad i know this breaks the PLUG's 10 but it was my best
picture and i would like some feedback !!!.

I liked the fact it captures my dad character and the picture of the
ballerina above him looks like she is picking nit's from his hair or what's
left of it.

My reservations are with regard the lack of eye contact, and no one can see
what is making him laugh however still my best pic of the week.

http://www.geocities.com/radmelloruk/

Regards Rob

Mellor
England