Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Ilford Delta 3200 developing
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 17:04:54 -0700

I'm gobsmacked that people who will spend $2,000 or 3,000 or 4,000 on a lens
get their knickers in a twist because their $3 now costs $7 for a much
larger packet... bizarre.

If you are that upset, buy the 5l, make it up, throw four litres away and
absorb the cost!

As my grandmother used to say; "thu's nowt so queer as folk"

tim a