Subject: [Leica] OOF
From: Roy Feldman <royfel@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 20:14:30 -0500

I own a Nikon lens (135 F2) that allows  duplicating various out of focus
effects choosing in front of or behind the object. If,for instance the F
stop was set to F8 it is possible to duplicate the look of F2 behind the
object it is focused on. Very cool in the studio with time to play and
brackets to try, but that is where it stays. I go into the "TED" mode for
PJ stuff. Speaking of which, the new Fuji NPZ 800 is incredible for low
and mixed light work, it is my new "standard".Looks and scans like a 200
and converts to B&W like a dream, and can clean up really ugly factory
light.
Roy Feldman
Ford Photographic
rfeldma1@ford.com