Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo school or what?
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 20:16:26 -0500

I can reply as to the Art Center.  If you are creative and a mature person
you will learn a lot.  If you are not you will get to associate with a large
number of "kids" with very affluent parents who think their children are
"arty".

My knowledge comes from a young lady who worked summers with me for three
years while she went to the Art Center.  Her work became very creative but
psychically she suffered as she was 18-21 while going, had a Crown Graphic
while her classmates had new Linhofs with three lenses.  I'll repeat, her
work became fabulously creative with the help of her instructors and not
just in the sense of art circles but in the sense of thinking way outside
the boxes packaging.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com> (Re: [Leica] Photo school or what?)