Subject: [Leica] Photo school or what?
From: Tristan Tom <tristan@tristantom.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 10:17:47 -0800

Does anyone know anything about either Brooks Institute of Photography
(Santa Barbara) or Art Center College of Design (in Pasadena)?

I'm toying with the idea of going to photography school. I'd be interested
to hear people's thoughts on this idea.

I'm 30, and hate my current career path. I work in the tech.support field
and while it pays the bills, it sure steals some of my soul. My passion is
photography and more and more it seems like that's all I want to be
spending my time doing.

I don't know if it makes sense to pay a bunch of tuition for a photography
degree or forego it and perhaps try to find a job that's more
photography-related or something.

I do know that I need to change something because if I continue on my
current path I fear I will become mad.

- --

Tristan Tom | http://tristantom.com/

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Photo school or what?)