Subject: [Leica] New User Group Proposal
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 21:23:43 -0700

Regarding the wondrous subject of "Bokeh".

I would like to propose a new user group be formed just for the resident
Bokeh experts. The acronym could be BUG (for Bokeh Users Group) or BSUG
(short for Bokeh Scientists' User Group). I envision this as a group
where all resident LUG BSer's could post (multiple times a day) all the
latest BS.

Once a week, a vote could be taken by all to select the King of Bokeh
Science (King of BS for short). The King/Queen's first duty each week
would require him or her to pontificate at length on the latest wonders
of Bokeh Science (BS). Once a month, all King/Queen's could hold a Royal
Tournament to determine the King o' BS for the Month.

Alternative suggestions and acronyms welcome.

Regards,

Greg J. Lorenzo
Calgary, Alberta
(No Royal Pretensions Here)