Subject: Re: [Leica] Forum etiquette
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 12:11:22 -0700

Frank,

I agree with you, except I believe you meant to say "do it publicly" and
you cross the line.

Lea,

I don't believe anyone posting here is a "repeat price spiker". If a
item posted for sale does not sell it is usually a result of the asked
for selling price being too high or it is an unusual item not in great
demand.

Regards,

Greg