Subject: [Leica] Re: Mark Rabiner's XTol tricks
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 22:54:46 -0800

At 08:44 PM 1/2/2002 -0800, Mark Rabiner wrote:

>I don't quiet trust plastic to keep developers or fix in. I love glass.
>I spend my money on glass.

Actually, plastic (Nalgene, polyethylene, etc.) are ok for photo chemicals.
Kodak and all other suppliers supply all of their soups in plastic. Buy
RA4, P3 Ciba, E6, Lauder D76, whatever. It's all liquid and all in plastic.
I like those Cole Parmer brown plastic bottles. They won't break and they
are b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l.

:)

Jim

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Mark Rabiner's XTol tricks)