Subject: Re: [Leica] feb shutterbug
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 19:14:50 -0600

on 1/4/02 1:37 AM, Steve LeHuray at icommag@toad.net wrote:

>> They do indeed. On the other hand, he has always been a rangefinder user. So
>> go figure.;-)
>>
>> B. D.
>>
>> Leica pays him well.... ;)
>>

> .....just curious where you get your information that Leica pays him well.
>
> sl
> --

See the wink ??? That could mean I'm joking or just don't know. But since I
saw him in the Leica catalog and in a recent Leica Photographie, now an
article in shutterbug I doubt he's doing it only for his own promotion...
Just guessing. Young photogs might fight for the chance but the old famous
ones wait for the big companies to come to them...they are the
advertisment...
- --
John
Chicago, IL