Subject: Re: [Leica] feb shutterbug
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 20:17:23 EST

In a message dated 1/3/02 1:32:21 PM, bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:

<< Come on, males and females, these days what BIG name photographer isn't
paid

in some way, by some manufacturer? I'll be the first to admit that I'd sure

jump at the chance for such an arrangement - not that I am even at the

fringe of anyone's radar scope.

But this raises an interesting question:

Who amongst you wouldn't like to have an arrangement with Leica, or Kodak,

etc. etc. And if you wouldn't, why wouldn't you?

B. D.

When is a photographer not really a photographer?

Now what is Ralph was really paid by Greenpeace and not Leica or Kodak?  Is
he still a photographer?

- -kim