Subject: RE: [Leica] 75M or 90M 2.0
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 19:33:56 -0600

Back in my SLR years, I found the Nikkor 105mm to be an ideal focal length
for portraits. It put me at enough of a distance from the subjects to give
them some breathing space, and allowed me to keep the background out of
focus (I'm not going to use that b word). For that reason, I would opt for
the 90 over the 75. I have a 90mm Hexanon and a 90mm Zeiss, but no 90mm
Leica. I like those two lenses for things like theater/nightclub.

Just my $.02

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA