Subject: [Leica] XTOL and stuff
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 22:02:47 -0800

After all this talk of beautiful amber bottles and the surface tension
of XTOL, I have decided to open my mind and try the stuff out.  To be
honest, I was dreading the 5 liter pack, and figured I'd just use my
trusty 1 gal. accordion-style bottle like I used to use for fixer before
I discovered liquid fixer.  Anyway, there is a pretty good store near me
and they have XTOL in 1 liter packets (yippee!) so I picked up a few.
There are about a dozen left, so if anyone wants them I'll be happy to
pick them up for ya. $3.49 each.  I picked up a few rolls of Fuji Neopan
too, just to try something new.  After 5 years of nothing but Delta 100,
400 (and some 3200), developed in ID-11 (or DD-X), this will be
something new.

Cheers, and thanks to the whole group for all of the great information,
ideas, and especially the funny bits ;)

- - marc

- --
***     Marc Attinasi     ***