Subject: Re: [Leica] 75M or 90M 2.0
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspw.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 06:48:08 -0500 (EST)

i'm with david.

i personally think of the 75M as more of a variation of the noctilux
and use it in similar situations.  the 90AA  is when i want to say "telephoto"
and do so with the utmost sharpness and contrast.  as someone else had
suggested, the 90 cron gen III (1980) is another reasonable
(and much less expensive) alternative with performance an a line with the 75M.

if your portraiture includes tight headshots, conventional wisdom would
suggest that a 90mm offers the more flattering perspective.

- -rei