Subject: Re: [Leica] [OT] Jobo CPE-2...
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 10:13:48 -0600

on 1/4/02 1:24 AM, Frank Filippone at red735i@earthlink.net wrote:

> The motor was beefed up in the CPE2 Plus....
>
> They otherwise do the same job.....   Not sure about the reversing comment
> made elsewhere... Call JOBO and ask for Ken Owen and ask him..... he has
> been there longer than Methuselah....
>
> Note.. Largest tank you can put on a CPE  or plus is 2553 or a 1526.  No
> expert tanks.
> The CPP or CPA ( another $500) handles the Expert Tanks and all the
> reels....really no limitation/  The CPP or CPA is twice at least the table
> space as the CPE.

Thanks for the info. I'd only be using this for small to medium amounts of
film so AFAIK no expert tanks needed. I'd be buying a used model and hope to
spend around $300 w/o lift total. I figure this is a good way for me to get
consistency in developing as I recall that was not a strong point of mine in
school...
- --
John
Chicago, IL