Subject: Re: [Leica] Arne's PAW 1 for 2002
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 10:30:38 -0600

Hi Arne,

I like the tone of his face and hands lit from the candle. I'd like to see
it cropped as a square starting at the candles and including some of the
chair. The blacks seem too black as well, no sweater detail. This could be
that the image has no saved profile. I started to assign a gray gamma 2.2 to
my B&W images for the web and they seem to look good while I'm working on
them and on the web. If I don't tag them the mids and blacks drop.

I do like the tone of the XP2 as well the other shots show it off nicely.
I'm sure you sis would kill you for posting #3 :) I like the last shot #8 of
the fill flash a lot!
- --
John
Chicago, IL