Subject: RE: [Leica] feb shutterbug
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 11:28:34 -0500

Of course it's just hype...and I don't think that the fact that Bob Seeger
is singing is what helps sell the Chevys...Rather, it is Bob Seeger's
delivery of the song and message that helps sell the Chevys - if that makes
any sense...Or, to put it another way, I doubt that Chevy thinks that anyone
will buy one of their trucks because a person named Bob Seeger sings about
them. Rather, Chevy thinks that the way the singer delivers that line, will
stick in people's heads and influence them. ;-)

B. D.