Subject: Re: [Leica] Richard's PAW, 2002
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 14:59:59 -0800

Richard Ogden wrote & showed:
>>> With great trepidation I've decided to stick my head above the parapet
and
> end a lifetime of lurking!
>
> The Week 1 picture can be found at:
>
> http://mysite.freeserve.com/paw2002/<<<<<<

Hi Richard, welcome from the LURK closet! ;-)
I like this shot very much!  However! Damn there ya are, right?  Don't you
hate it when that word comes up? :-)

OK me old son, your timing is off by probably not more than a second or two.

Look at the shadows of the cyclists. Two seconds more and those shadows
would've been or should've been perfectly complete instead of cutting them
off and the angle of shadows were all working in your favour for a very nice
composition! Pity! ;-)  Next time you win! :-)

Keep them coming, don't be shy, as anyone who can start off with their first
picture PAW post as good as what this is  you don't have a worry in the
world for the next 51 to go! ;-)

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant