Subject: Re: [Leica] feb shutterbug
From: Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 15:32:49 -0800

At 1:48 PM -0500 1/4/02, Rei Shinozuka wrote:
>nathan, as one swiss to another :-)
>
>you want me to fax you the article?  on UBS's dime, of course :-)
>
>the upshot is that acros is slower (maybe asa 64) but finer grained than delta
>or tmax... the "finest grain of any general-application film."

That's exactly what I have found - about 2/3 stop slower, but finer
and a bit more detail in the toe and highlights. I use it more like a
very fine-grained FP4 rather than like a T-grain film. Anyway, Acros
has permanently retired FP4+.

- --
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design