Subject: Re: [Leica] feb shutterbug
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspw.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 13:48:42 -0500 (EST)

nathan, as one swiss to another :-)

you want me to fax you the article?  on UBS's dime, of course :-)

the upshot is that acros is slower (maybe asa 64) but finer grained than delta
or tmax... the "finest grain of any general-application film."

plus it was very sensitive to different developers.

- -rei

Replies: Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] feb shutterbug)