Subject: RE: [Leica] Efke source, USA?
From: "Jay Burleson" <jayburleson@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 17:54:25 -0800

In the states, the only place to get Efke I know of is Freestyle.

By the by Craig, does leather on your U47 make it sound any better? ;-)

Jay Burleson
"It is now the moment when by common consent we pause to become conscious
of our national life and to rejoice in it, to recall what our country has
done for
each of us, and to ask ourselves what we can do for our country in return. "
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
UPDATED 5-30-01: http://www.jayburleson.com/

Subject: [Leica] Efke source, USA?

Or somebody that will ship to the US?  I'd like to try some in 120 format...

Thanks,

- --
Craig Zeni - REPLY TO -->> clzeni at mindspring dot com
http://www.trainweb.org/zeniphotos/zenihome.html
http://www.mindspring.com/~clzeni/index.html

It looks just like a Telefunken U47.  With leather.