Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW - Week 1
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 21:09:51 -0500

John Straus PAW wk/1:

> Well the first week is here or should I say gone and I already feel behind
> schedule. Here's a shot from the last roll through the camera at the end of
> December, some may have seen it as it was posted once before. Sorry for not
> having a direct link but I cannot figure a way to get you to the page as
> there's no info to copy & paste...
>
> http://SlideOne.com
>
> Self Crit: I can only think of a few words for this shot. It's ok, fills the
> frame, interesting angle. Would it be better if the woman was looking at me
> through the mirror or would eye contact make any difference, better or
> worse?

John:

Actually I find this kind of shot interesting, using your own reflection n
the image usually forces people to linger to figure out what is going on.
So, I like this image. For my last years PAW I did it 3 or 4 times--but
don't overdo it.

Also you and everybody else starting the PAW this year should think about
identifying yourself in the header, like:

wk1/john straus or wk1/js

As it is many new PAW people are just putting PAW-Week 1 in the header which
starts getting pretty confusing for us viewers.

sl