Subject: [Leica] Re: FS: Billingham bags - forum etiquette
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 11:17:26 -0600

John:

>If you post on a public forum, then do not be surprised if the public
>responds.

That's my thought, too.  What kind of group would we be if we didn't look
out for each other?  If somebody is about to develop his negatives in
nothing but water, should we bite our tongues because it's none of our
business?

If somebody is going to spend too much money on a used piece of gear, I see
nothing wrong with somebody pointing that out.

Eric

Message from John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com> (Re: [Leica] FS: Billingham bags - forum etiquette)