Subject: RE: [Leica] Available PAW
From: Colin <CJV@home.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 15:25:23 -0500

John,

Thanks for your comments!  I try to work around the toys, but they're
everywhere! :)  And for what it's worth, I make a deliberate attempt not
to crop anything - 99% of the time I post full-frame shots.  But you're
right, it might have helped this one.  Sebastian is fun to shoot because
his eyes are *always* on the camera, no matter where I go.  And I liked
the light, too, so up it went!

Also, I was shooting the Lions again last night, and got some better
shots, I think, so there will probably be some of those in my next PAW.
It was an incredibly tense game - tied at 35 points with just one minute
to go.  The Lions won on a couple of foul shots, but games like that it
almost doesn't matter who wins - I'd go watch anytime!  Exciting stuff.
I'm surprised how aggressive and competitive the girls are.  There's
enough pushing and shoving for an NBA game!  Plus as a photographer, I
get close enough to the action to hear all the amusing foul language
(from Catholic school girls!) that the parents don't hear.  Love it! :)

Regards,
Colin
http://www.availabledark.com