Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Xtol ramblings
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 18:56:29 -0400

Rolfe:

I would be interested in this comparison as well.  Given what I stated in
an earlier post that Xtol in Canada at least cost about twenty to thirty
cents a roll, it would be interesting to see if the 1:2 and 1:3 dilutions
really make any difference.

BTW, have you done TMAX 400 in your ATL-1000 yet?  What are your times?  I
have an ATL-1000 and will be developing some TMAX 400 this evening in XTOL 1:1.

Regards,

Robert

Regards,

Robert