Subject: Re: [Leica] XTOL giving Mark the giggles
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 15:56:48 -0400

Mark:

I assume the plastic bottles must be pretty decent as this is what they
package their E-6 kits in.  If there was a problem with keeping the
chemicals, I would have known by now.  I have used the AGFA AR-44 (E-6)
process for about three years and have never had a problem with the density
of my slides.  Slide film is even more picky about its time, temperature,
agitation, and freshness of chemicals than XTOL and TMAX.  You can't fix
the mistakes in printing ;-)

I shot a roll of film between yesterday and today.  I will develop it
tonight and see what I get.  I use a Jobo, so it will most likely be at 1:1.

Regards,

Robert

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] [OT] Jobo CPE-2...)
Message from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica]giving Mark the giggles)