Subject: Re: [Leica] VB: PAW2002 week 1
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 19:00:52 -0600

on 1/5/02 10:38 AM, Mildot at longrange@swipnet.se wrote:

> http://www.leica-gallery.net/city-street/folder-2396.html

I think you did good on the scan. I like the contrast between the priest
generations, young with sunglasses & cell phone looking busy vs old. The
rest of the image doesn't help it though. The BG is way to busy or at least
the guy in the dark shirt shouldn't be there and the woman seems caught in
an odd mid pose. I wish the old priest wasn't focused on the magazines or
whatever's in the rack it just adds more tension to the already tense scene.
Shot like this with so many things going on are hard to pull off. The idea
is there... but it takes good timing and usually lots of film :)

- --
John
Chicago, IL
http://SlideOne.com