Subject: Re: [Leica] STATS
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 19:04:20 -0600

on 1/5/02 5:31 PM, Sonny Carter at sonc@sonc.com wrote:

> This, obviously was intended for Off-List.
>
> We HAVE been talking about freedom of speech on this list.  Since I actually
> own no C/V equipment, I suppose everything I say or post over there is
> off-topic.
>
> So that Stephen will no longer need to "police" me (his words,) I
> unsubscribed to his various lists.
>
> Sorry for the error, I will try to be a little more careful with hitting the
> send key in the future.

He sent you a private one! :D I saw the public one before just saying the
thread was too weird and to take the messages privately... I too should
probably get off that list as the two CV lenses I was going to get are no
longer since I was talked into Leica lenses <rolleyes>

- --
John
Chicago, IL
http://SlideOne.com