Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW - Week one - Jeffery
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 17:01:57 -0800

A very nice shot!  The Pastor's wife's face has a very interesting
expression and a great look. I think I am seeing some digital artifacts
on the Pastor's face and maybe a tiny bit in the eyes, but aside from
that the portraits are smooth and nice.  I see what you mean about the
Nocti-like results in the out of focus areas - not my favorite look, but
the in-focus parts look very nice.  And XP-2 at 200 is, well, awesome,
as this picture will attest. You are one lucky fella having such a nice
camera as that Hexar Limited (covet covet covet)...

- - marc