Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW - Week one - Jeffery
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 21:26:42 -0600

> Haven't I seen this before ;)

I shot four rolls of film in 3 cameras Christmas Eve, so I ended up having
about 150 images that all kinda look the same. I'm hoping for something
zanier next week!

You should see my mother-in-law; she is around 70 pounds. When I take her
shopping, her eyes are even with the handle on the shopping cart, so I guess
that is about 4 feet tall.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA