Subject: RE: [Leica] Jeffery Smiths PAW
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 08:51:29 -0600

The Rev and his wife are from South Korea, and they mirror most of the folks
at church who have come here from South Korea; very quiet, very polite, very
reserved, very proper. Their biggest concern regarding the portrait was what
would be behind them; it took them a few seconds to decide that the flower
arrangement should be behind them. Little did they know that, at f/1.2, the
flowers would look more like a water fountain.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA