Subject: [Leica] Leica sighting - odd
From: Robert Browne <rbrowne@iopener.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 22:16:11 -0800

A strange but true story:

I carry my old Leica III with me everywhere and this past week happened to stop in at
three separate coffee establishments in Santa Monica. The unusual thing was that at
all three places, the people who served me recognised the camera I was carrying as a
Leica. And they were all women. All three mentioned their preference for the older
manual style camera over the newer automated brands. And they like the way the old
Leicas look.

My question is this: Is there a secret society of women baristas who are Leica LTM
aficionados that we have not heard about?

Robert

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica sighting - odd)
Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica sighting - odd)