Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica sighting - odd
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 09:57:15 -0500

Robert-
It is a little know fact that women possess a certain gene; it is a
co-alelle to the 'moving furniture gene' and allows them to have a sense of
style, better taste, and visual acuity.
My wife has this gene, and won't let me sell my LTM stuff as she finds it
'cool', and very interesting, and lets me keep some of it on the shelf in
the den on display. She has remarkable taste, and her only fault is to get
dressed, then ask me- the guy who wears green plaid with red and white
stripes, white sox and brown shoes- how she looks!!!
Also, she wants me to have a Noctilux, so if I were you, I'd chat these
birds up for all it's worth!!!

Dan ( Who no longer needs to troll with his IIIb to find dates!- last post
notwithstanding!)Post