Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Efke KB 25 in D23
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 10:15:10 -0500

Mark,

I actually saved your teaspoon recepies for D23 and weighed them when I got
my scale.  Your teaspoon of metol and coffee measure of sulfite is almost
exactly my 1:1.  I do agree that higher dilutions are something to try for
the future.  As for sharpness, the edge effect may help, but I think I'm at
the point where the film is not the limiting point for sharpness in my
imaging chain with this emulsion.

Mike D