Subject: Re: [Leica] The 10 Commandments
From: "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 10:44:48 -0600

Great list.

Lee Friedlander might take exception to #6

>>>6) Thou shalt not photograph statues.

Who do you think you are? Robert Maplethorp? <<<<

Check out Friedlander's "The American Monument" (1976) book. It's a
classic and even listed in latest American Photo's list of 100 most
important photo books. It's his (emphasis HIS) photographs of statues
and monuments in parks and public places.

John (I photographed an ass--donkey variety--for a magazine cover
last year) Fulton
Fort Worth

Replies: Reply from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] The 10 Commandments)
Reply from "robmellor" <robmellor@onetel.net.uk> (Re: [Leica] PAW 2 "Rob")