Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Which lens to replace Focotar?
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 12:18:10 -0700

Hi Jim,

Do you know if the Schneider lens in fact can be used in place of the
Focotar in the V35 without modification?

For seem reason I faintly recall reading the the V35 and it's lens were
matched at the Leica factory and shouldn't or couldn't be changed out
even with another Focotar. I also thought I read that Leica had two
versions of the Focotar Lens: one metal, one plastic.

Regards,

Greg