Subject: Re: [Leica] Sonny C's dragon
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 14:02:21 -0600

re:  http://www.sonc.com/paw2/george.htm

Don,
Thanks for the comments.  As you may have read in an earlier post,  I shot
the dragon from several angles, and chose this natural pose of George and
hopefully caught a little of his character.

The Dragon is situated on a steep terraced hillside, so this turned out to
be what I thought was the best shot.
Shooting from below made the house too prominnent.

Another aspect is that when you get too close, the dragon kinda turns into a
blob of construction foam, and the burner shows up too much.

You are right about the wealth of enlightening people.  I am constantly
amazed at people's stories.

Regards,
Sonny