Subject: [Leica] Sonny C's dragon
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 09:10:02 -0500

http://www.sonc.com/paw2/george.htm

I like the broad view to show the surroundings of the dragon.  I think it
would be stronger if it were taken from a lower angle and with a longer lens
so all I see is the man, his dragon, the flame, and some residential OOF
background.  I realize that may not be possible with the flame and perhaps
no way to move left to get the flame out from behind the creators head.  So,
probably, this was the best possible angle for the conditions.

It is amazing how many interesting people inhabit the world.  If we would
just go out and talk to people we would find them and be enlightened.

Thank you for your continued exploration of smallish town northern LA

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Sonny C's dragon)