Subject: [Leica] Monterey Bay Aquarium Images
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 14:12:21 -0800

I have done a small page that includes some added images take at the
Monterey Aquarium.

The site is:

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2002-Monterey/>

Comments are most definitely welcome.

All were shot with Tri-X at 400 with a 35mm Sumicron wide open at slow
shutter speeds: 1/60th or less. I think the jelly fish photo was at 1/30th.
I had some I shot at 1/15th but there was too much motion by the subject.
Making them stand still is difficult. There were developed in XTOL 1:1.

I may replace the photo of the the little boy looking into the kelp forest.
I think it's too flat - it was a change I made to bring out the detail in
the shadows - letting the dark areas be darker would be a better choice I
feel.

Thanks.

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] Monterey Bay Aquarium Images)