Subject: [Leica] Hewes reels
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 14:45:33 -0800

I'd like to thank everyone for turning me on to processing with Hewes metal
reels in a stainless tank.

I bought a pair (and tank) on the-site-whose-name-shall-not-be-mentioned and
I'll never go back to plastic. I found loading them to be absolutely trivial
- - much easier than plastic, the film just seems to roll onto them!

This makes my life sooo much easier, esp with 36 exposure rolls. Thanks
everyone for your great advice.

Adam