Subject: Re: [Leica] Darker and darker GeeBee PAW2
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 18:08:22 -0600

on 1/6/02 2:32 PM, geebeespaw at geebeespaw@btopenworld.com wrote:

> http://geebeespaw.users.btopenworld.com/html/week_02.html

It sure is ...black! Shots like these are very hard to judge because
scanners are worse than film at grabbing the range that might actually be on
the neg. So I'll just say I'd like to see it cropped square which would
still give me enough black :)

I like # 1 & 4 on the alternates too. #4 (the crazy diagonal) might have
been 'reversed" with the shadows in the middle, but maybe not...
- --
John
Chicago, IL
http://SlideOne.com