Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 2 Paul
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 18:17:59 -0600

on 1/6/02 5:38 PM, Mildot at longrange@swipnet.se wrote:

> Anyway Here is the Link too PAW WEEK 2
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/city-street/folder-2396.html

Here's one time the "don't shoot kids from above" rule doesn't apply. It
works perfectly like this, big faces that fill the frame, wide open eyes,
and shallow focus all work great together.  My only crit is to the bright
corner in the upper right which could most likely be taken care of so it's
not so bright... Nice shot. Ok one more thing...the focus is off :( but I'd
blame it on the RF ;) That damn plane of focus always gets me too...

- --
John
Chicago, IL
http://SlideOne.com