Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: out and about today
From: Albert Keida <albertkeida@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 16:16:37 -0800 (PST)

Ha, ha, ha.  Took me a while until I realized that you
thought my name sounded like Al Qaeda!  That's a good
one.

Not a terrorist, though I do give strangers items to
carry in their checked baggage.

Just kidding!

I'm just another Leica admirer and collector who likes
to look at a pretty picture now and then.

Back to lurking in the shadows,

Al