Subject: Re: [Leica] another sorta a week until I build a site for PAW
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 08:45:33 -0500

> The fourth selection is from the barber shop that I've been recording over
> the past few months.  It seems even in blizzard conditions people get to
> work and someone needs their services.  Business seemed a little slow
> though.

Nice group of weather snaps.  I have sited the fourth, barber shop, because
I feel comments on it can be made in a constructive manner.  Without telling
the viewer in words there is no relationship to the great storm outside.  If
the reverse direction would show the snow outside or if there is a pile of
outdoor clothing or anything to relate to the events going on in the city it
would become a more interesting and informative photograph.

Happy snaps,
Steven Alexander